Terms and Conditions
- Many products available for purchase on this website are built to order.
- Since no two pieces of wood, or additional materials used are exactly the same, actual product colors, textures, and patterns may be slightly different from the photos displayed on this website. Each item will be as close as possible to what is shown.
- Some items available in the store can be customized to your liking too. Just specify which item you would like modified when filling out the custom form.
- Everything available for purchase through Schaver Woodshop is sold "as is" with no warrantees. This includes custom orders.
- Returns can be made within 48 hours of receiving an item.
- All returned items must be verified to be in the same condition as when it was delivered before any funds will be returned to the buyer.
- Buyer is responsible for any additional shipping costs.
- Custom orders are not returnable under any circumstances.
- Buyers will have 24 hours to cancel an order. After 24 hours, buyers will be charged any costs incurred by Schaver Woodshop.
- Please see the shipping page for information on our shipping policies.
- We reserve the right to select the carrier of our choice when shipping.
- Pick-up at our location can be arranged by request.
- Some items available for purchase are built to order. Usually items can be completed and delivered between 1-3 weeks. However, you should allow for up to 8 weeks for an item to be completed and delivered. Especially for large items or custom orders.
- "In-stock" items usually will be shipped within 1-7 business days.
- Custom order completion times will vary depending on the scope of the project.
- If you need something delivered by a certain date, we will try our best to accommodate you.
- All photos, information, and designs on this website are the property of Schaver Woodshop and can not be used without permission.
Custom Work Process
- After sending the custom project form, you will be contacted to discuss the project further.
- Before you receive a design and a price quote from us, you will be charged a $150 non-refundable design and quotation fee. Designing and pricing will not begin until funds are received. This fee will be applied to the total cost of the project should you decide to hire us. This fee will not apply when requesting a modification to an eligible item in the store. We reserve the right to refuse any project.
- We will stay in contact during the design process to ensure the final plan is exactly what you expect, providing examples and ideas along the way.
- Once you approve the final design, the price quote will be sent to you. The price quote will include the cost of the project and any applicable shipping fees. This price will be non-negotiable.
- If you decide at this point that you would would like to move forward with the project, we will request 50% of the total cost of the project up front, minus the design and consultation fee, before construction begins. The other 50% will be due upon completion. There can be no further changes made to the project design after the first payment is received. We may request that a contract be signed at this point. Completion times may vary depending on the scope of the project.
- After the project is completed, final payment will be due, and shipping arrangements will be made after payment is received.
- After delivery the buyer will have 48 hours to inspect the item for damage. We will do our best to repair or replace any item found to be damaged within the 48 hour time period.
- Custom orders are not returnable.
- All custom designs, sketches, and/or plans completed by Schaver Woodshop will remain the property of Schaver Woodshop.
- We reserve the right to duplicate and sell copies of custom projects.